Sunday, February 28, 2016

Treadmill Trauma, Not Feeling It, Obscure Poets

I ended up in the ER at my own hospital last week with a treadmill-related injury. I fell on the belt while it was still moving and gashed up my arm and tore my shoulder. My body has been very tired during the healing process, and I’m just not feeling it this week in terms of pounding out a viable post. Besides, I have promised myself I would send out a query letter this weekend, and that’s going to suck up whatever vestiges of mental energy I have left. Until I can get back here with a sparkling new post, I leave you with a link to the Obscure Poets column I wrote several years ago for Read Write Poem. I really enjoyed writing these columns and may consider reviving it in some form on this blog. Anyway, enjoy! I’ll be back with a real post next week.



--Kristen McHenry

No comments: