Sunday, November 28, 2010

New Anthology from Rose Alley Press!

"Many Trails to the Summit"



Many Trails to the Summit: Poems from Forty-two Pacific Northwest Poets is now available through Rose Alley Press! David Horowitz has put together a really amazing anthology, and I'm still flabbergasted that I got to have some of my work in it. I've been reading my contributors copy over the last several weeks, and it's been a joy to make my way through amazing poems by Sherman Alexie, Micheal Dylan Welch, Belle Randall, Richard Wakefield, and others too numerous to mention here. The holiday are here, and if you make one meaningful gift purchase this season for yourself or someone else, I urge you to give the gift of poetry. You can pick up a copy of "Many Trails" at local bookstores or directly through the Rose Alley Press website.

UPDATE: I will be reading at Hugo House on Saturday, December 18th with Joannie Kervran Stangeland, Oliver de la Paz, and Nancy Dahlberg. The reading will feature selections from “Many Trails to the Summit”. Come check it out! It will be a low-key, fun, unpretentious evening of good poetry and companionship–a perfect way to spend a wintery December evening!

--Kristen McHenry


No comments: