Wednesday, May 25, 2011

"Our Own Expressions" Teen Arts and Poetry Contest Celebration!

"Our Own Expressions" Teen Arts and Poetry Contest Celebration!

I'm super stoked to be emceeing the "Our Own Expressions" teen poetry, writing, and arts competition today at the Langerquist Concert Hall at Pacific Lutheran University! Click the link to read more about the contest and the celebration, and check back this weekend to read a full write-up of the event. I am so excited to coach the kids, introduce them to the audience, and watch them show off their artistic talents. It's going to be a beautiful reminder that we haven't forgotten the value of art in our lives. My sore throat seems to be healing with honey and lemon, I got my power earrings all set to wear, and I'm ready to help those kids shine--wish me luck!

--Kristen McHenry

No comments: