Monday, January 24, 2011

If Reincarnation Exists, I Know Who I am Coming Back As!

If Reincarnation Exists, I Know Who I am Coming Back As!


If reincarnation exists, I have decided I am coming back as Kevin Smith. I've heard Kevin Smith on three different podcasts this week, and there's no contest: Kevin Smith does not worry himself sick over things he can't control. Kevin Smith does not plunge into an abyss of self-hatred and shame spirals over being Kevin Smith. Kevin Smith does not torture himself with a litany of petty failures, he does not grieve excessively over minor losses, and he does not constantly over-analyze his choices. Nope, not Kevin. He's just a generally all-around laid-back, happy-go-lucky guy, doing his thing and cashing his checks. I am coming back as him, because I deserve to after everything I put myself through in this life.


--Kristen McHenry

No comments: